Thank you for your interest in Word Made Flesh. Here are directions and guidelines to help you as you prepare to present and submit your sonnet presentation!
Pick Your Sonnet
- Find an available sonnet from the sonnet list. We will accept duplicates – but would prefer to get them all recorded first. But if you absolutely love a sonnet that is already submitted – we won’t stand in the way of passion.
- Email [email protected] to reserve your sonnet, or ask for one to be randomly assigned to you.
- A confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
Prepare Your Sonnet
- Once your Sonnet choice is confirmed, we recommend you read or watch our Tips on Preparing a Sonnet Presentation.
Record Your Sonnet
- Read our audio/visual recording tips and guidelines (click here)
Submit Your Sonnet
Using one of the recommended methods for sending a video file (link) – send your submission to [email protected]
Please include the following information:
- Name (as you would like it to appear on the video)
- City and State where you live
- Two or three sentences as to why you chose this Sonnet or what it means to you.
- Please add this sentence into your email so that we have the legal right to post your Sonnet on our website and use it for promoting the project:
“I have read and accept the terms of the Video Submission Agreement”